From a good piece of footwear there are two things you want, versatility and quality. These are two things you are guaranteed to get from the classic Chukka boot. The Chukka boot is both classic and modern meaning its versatility has no limits. It can be dressed up or down more than most shoes.
Winter Work Casual
Mix things up choose a patterned shirt rather than a classic shirt like a simple stripe or plaid pattern. It’s a refreshing way to switch up a look when not wearing a tie. Pair with a smart pair of chino trousers these could be either Navy or Brown. For the colder day’s pair with a pull over jumper but pick something that still shows the patterned shirt off.
- Shirt – PRETTY GREEN STRETFORD PAISLEY SHIRT NAVY
- Jumper – RALPH LAUREN V NECK JUMPER GREY
- Trousers – LUKE 1977 VACUUM SKINNY CHINO TROUSERS NAVY
- Boots – BARBOUR READHEAD CHUKKA BOOTS BROWN
A casual winter outfit is all about layers. The way to stay warm and stylish is defiantly layer up. You can combine different materials and prints. Experiment with wearing different textures on top half, this could be a denim jacket over a shirt and t-shirt, an open buttoned flannel shirt over a crew neck t shirt. Pair either of these with a dark pair of denim jeans, keeping it casual.
- Jeans – NUDIE JEANS GRIM TIM STRAIGHT SLIM FIT JEANS BLACK
- T Shirt – HUGO BOSS BLACK CREW NECK T SHIRT GREY
- Shirt – CARHARTT SHAWN CHECK SHIRT RED
- Boots – RED WING WEEKENDER CHUKKA BOOTS BROWN
This has got to be my favorite of the three different looks. The smartest of the three really is a clean cut look. Choose a grey flannel suit paired with either a white or light blue dress shirt. To and a little style and color to this simple look choose a navy tie and add a hint of colour with a pocket square.
- Suit – HUGO BOSS BLACK NORTAN BENNO SUIT MEDIUM GREY
- Shirt – RALPH LAUREN LONG SLEEVED SLIM FIT SHIRT WHITE
- Tie – HUGO BOSS BLACK WOVEN SILK DOT TIE BLUE
- Pocket Square – HUGO BOSS BLACK TIE AND POCKET SQUARE GIFTSET BLUE
- Boots – SWEENEY LONDON WADDELL CHUKKA BOOTS BROWN
We hope this has helped you see how many various outfits you can wear the chukka boot with. Don’t be afraid of being creative and make to most of this versatile boot. If you’d like to learn more about the chukka boot read here The Story Behind – Chukka Boots.